Sunday, July 21, 2013

Random bits.

A few years ago I was reading Real Simple magazine. It's a home-related magazine about organizing and cleaning. Sometimes more. They always have cool tips in there. One that I remember was to freeze extra spaghetti sauce in ice cube trays so that you can keep it for longer. I thought that was one of the best ideas I've ever heard of. Today I made a soup using coconut milk. I haven't been cooking much and there's not a lot of recipes I know that use coconut milk. I know it will go bad after awhile if I just refrigerate it so I decided to put that idea to use. For space-saving purposes I then transferred them to a plastic container.

In the past couple of months, I have been going through some life changes. I'm still in transition from one phase to the next. As a result, it has also effected this blog. Which direction is this to go? Should I continue blogging? It's all questions I'm asking myself.

1 comment:

  1. keep blogging as it suits you, I think. I have a million blogging ideas, but I blog sporadically. Just when I have the motivation. And good work wth the soap!

    ReplyDelete